Why not see the best views in London while you tuck into tea, scones, and all the trimmings of a traditional afternoon tea on the Thames? Book online today.
When: Sun 10th Oct 2021
Depart and return: Westminster Pier, SW1A 2JH
Meetup: 11:00 AM
Board: 11:15 AM
Return from Greenwich: 5:00 PM
- Adult Ages 16+
- Child Ages 3-15
Why not join family and friends to enjoy a gentle cruise to Greenwich?
Enjoy a small tour in Greenwich Maritime Museum with a walk up the hill to see an amazing panoramic view over London!
- Bring your own food or purchase from the café or restaurant at the museum. If you wish to bring any outdoor games you can.
- There is a prayer room at the museum.
- Please bring your own prayer mat.
- Open to all but limited places. Once booked no refunds
- Closest tube station: Westminster station. Use www.tfl.gov.uk to plan ahead to Westminster Pier.