Why not see the best views in London while you tuck into tea, scones, and all the trimmings of a traditional afternoon tea on the Thames? Book online today.
Cruise trip to Greenwich
Meetup: 10:45 AM
Board: 11:00 AM
Sail: 11:15 AM
Back at Greenwich Pier: 4:50 PM
Sail back from Greenwich Pier: 5:10 PM
Back at Westminster Pier: 6:30 PM
- Adult Ages 16+
- Child Ages 5-15
Why not join family and friends to enjoy a gentle cruise to Greenwich?
Sold Out! Thank you to all those who have booked.
Enjoy a short tour in Greenwich Maritime Museum with a walk up the hill to see an amazing panoramic view over London! There will also be a short Islamic reminder.
- Bring your own food or purchase from the café or restaurant at the museum. If you wish to bring any outdoor games you can.
- There is a prayer room at the museum.
- Please bring your own prayer mat.
- Once booked you will be added to a WhatsApp group for this trip.
- Open to all but limited places. Once booked no refunds. The boat will leave without you if you arrive late at Westminster Pier or Greenwich Pier and no refunds or transfers are possible.
- Closest tube station: Westminster station. Use www.tfl.gov.uk to plan ahead to Westminster Pier.