Why not see the best views in London while you tuck into tea, scones, and all the trimmings of a traditional afternoon tea on the Thames? Book online today.
- Adult Ages 12+
Luxury Meal and Beautiful Views
Experience luxury dining on the Thames with a 3-course halal set menu cruise with striking views of London. Treat yourself and a lucky friend or partner to a different kind of experience as you board a boat for an unforgettable evening in this luxury experience.
Unique to the Thames, the Glass Room vessel features impressive glass windows. During your evening, enjoy an elegant 3-course set menu dinner while you take in the amazing sights of London at night.
As you arrive, we set the mood for the exciting night ahead dining out on the River Thames, a 2-hour-45-min. cruise to eat freshly prepared food and take in the London sights.
Boat embarking time may vary from Embankment Pier, but the following time would be the boarding time.
- 2-hour-45-min. cruise
- Freshly prepared halal 3-course set meal
- Fairtrade coffee and tea
- Breathtaking views of London’s night scene
- Boarding: 19:00
- Departure: 19:30
- Disembarkation: 22:15
- Pea and mint velouté, coconut yogurt, sumac, Cheshire cheese sablé
- Cherry tomato, caramelized onion and goat’s curd tart, red pepper essence, dressed leaves
- Free-range chicken ballotine, pearl barley risotto, asparagus, broad bean, jus gras
- Mess Strawberry, basil and elderflower infused white chocolate, meringue
- Isle of Mull Cheddar and Colston Basset Stilton, crackers, orchard chutney
- Barista coffee or specialty tea
- Formal/traditional dress required — no ripped jeans or trainers allowed
- No children allowed (12+ only)
- Cruises run to a very strict timetable and unfortunately we cannot wait for any late arrivals.
- It is your responsibility to arrive at the pier in plenty of time for your cruise to avoid any disappointment.
- We recommend that you arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled boarding time to ensure that you have checked in at reception and are ready to board.
- Please be advised that once the boat departs, it cannot return to the pier to collect passengers, and refunds will not be offered in such circumstances.
- Please note music and other forms of entertainment may be present.
- Once booked no cancellation may take place.