Why not see the best views in London while you tuck into tea, scones, and all the trimmings of a traditional afternoon tea on the Thames? Book online today.
Luxury Dinner Cruise
- Adult Ages 12+
Luxury Meal and Beautiful Views
Luxury dining on the Thames with a three-course halal set menu boat cruise with striking views of London.
Treat yourself and a lucky friend or partner to a different kind of experience as you board a boat for an unforgettable evening in this luxury experience.
Unique to the Thames, the vessel features impressive glass windows. During your evening, you’ll enjoy an elegant three-course set menu dinner while you take in the amazing sights of London at night.
As you arrive to set the mood for the exciting night ahead dining out on the River Thames. A 2 h 45 mins cruise to eat freshly prepared food and take in the London sights.
Boats embarking time may vary from Embankment Pier, but the following time would be the boarding time.
- Boarding: 18:30
- Departure: 19:30
- Disembarkation: 22:15
Pea and Feta tartlet, wild garlic
Roast chicken supreme, peppercorn sauce and Jersey Royal potatoes, sprouting broccoli
Potato gnocchi, golden beetroot & watercress purée, infused basil oil V/GF
Soft poached rhubarb & vanilla crumble, lemon balm & grenadine sorbet
- Formal/ traditional dress required – no ripped jeans or trainers allowed
- No children allowed (12+ only)
- Cruises run to a very strict timetable and unfortunately we cannot wait for any late arrivals.
- It is your responsibility to arrive at the pier in plenty of time for your cruise to avoid any disappointment.
- We recommend that you arrive no later than 30 minutes prior to your scheduled boarding time to ensure that you have checked in at reception and are ready to board.
- Please be advised that once the boat departs, it cannot return to the pier to collect passengers, and refunds will not be offered in such circumstances.
- Please note music and other forms of entertainment may be present.
- Once booked no cancellation, refund or change of date may take place.