Why not see the best views in London while you tuck into tea, scones, and all the trimmings of a traditional afternoon tea on the Thames? Book online today.
- Adult Ages 12+
Halal Dinner Cruise on the River Thames
Celebrate your special occasion by night with a 3-course halal set menu cruise with striking views of London!
Enjoy a welcome glass as you arrive to set the mood for the exciting night ahead dining out on the River Thames. Experience a 2-hour-45-min. cruise, eat freshly prepared food, and take in the London sights.
- 2-hour-45-min. cruise
- Freshly prepared halal 3-course set meal
- Tea, coffee, and chocolate
- Breathtaking views of London’s night scene
- Boarding: 19:00
- Departure: 19:30
- Disembarkation: 22:15
- Pea and mint velouté, coconut yogurt, sumac, Cheshire cheese sablé
- Cherry tomato, caramelized onion and goat’s curd tart, red pepper essence, dressed leaves
- Free-range chicken ballotine, pearl barley risotto, asparagus, broad bean, jus gras
- Mess Strawberry, basil and elderflower infused white chocolate, meringue
- Isle of Mull Cheddar and Colston Basset Stilton, crackers, orchard chutney
- Barista coffee or specialty tea
- Formal/traditional dress required — no ripped jeans or trainers allowed
- No children allowed (12+ only)
- Cruises run to a very strict timetable and unfortunately we cannot wait for any late arrivals.
- It is your responsibility to arrive at the pier in plenty of time for your cruise to avoid any disappointment.
- We recommend that you arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled boarding time to ensure that you have checked in at reception and are ready to board.
- Please be advised that once the boat departs, it cannot return to the pier to collect passengers, and refunds will not be offered in such circumstances.
- Please note music and other forms of entertainment may be present.
- Once booked, no cancellation may take place.