Why not see the best views in London while you tuck into tea, scones, and all the trimmings of a traditional afternoon tea on the Thames? Book online today.
- Cruise Only
- Castle + Cruise
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3 - 11
- Infant Ages 2 and under
Royal Windsor Halal Tea Cruise
Windsor Castle is the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world! This sprawling grand home covers an area of 13 acres and overlooks charming Windsor town. Pay the castle a visit and find out why our royals have lived here for centuries!
At the same time, discover and see the stolen treasures of the legendary famous Tipu Sultan — you will be shocked! See the secret doors, and could there be some Ottoman connections?
After you explore the castle, enjoy afternoon tea on a Windsor Cruise. The vessel passes various Windsor sights, including Windsor Castle, Eton College, as well as some other Royal boroughs.
A perfect afternoon to experience Windsor with a difference! Whilst there, feed the ducks on the River Thames! Enjoy a selection of halal sandwiches, scones, and mini patisseries, as well as an assortment of delicious teas.
- Discover some hidden secrets of Windsor Castle
- Exclusive private River Thames cruise boat in Royal Windsor
- Halal afternoon tea
- Tea or coffee
- Waiter service
- Non-alcoholic bar (not included in price)
- Bookings of 2 or more only
- Seated cruise with spectacular views
- Covid-19 measures in place
- Option to visit Windsor Castle
- A selection of different sandwiches, scones with clotted cream and jam, fruit tartlet, mini afternoon tea cake, served on 3-tier china with tea or coffee
- Waiter service