This bus tour normally only runs by private group booking. Pick-up and return can be from anywhere in London and the surrounding areas. Cost is dependent upon pick up and drop off location.
You can explore London from a different viewpoint! See famous landmarks and secret Muslim spots you never knew existed! Discover the tales behind the different landmarks. This is a round trip on board an open top sightseeing bus!
Sights to view include:
- Discovering hidden gems through alleyways of London
- Learn the location of the oldest Muslim connection in Britain in 797 AD - yes that's correct, only 165 years after the death of Prophet Muhammad (SAWS)
- See Abdullah Quilliam's last house - The man who established UK's first Mosque!
- See Pakistan's first embassy
- Have a photo with an Ottoman canon
- Do you believe that Muslim contribution to science stop after the loss of Muslim Spain? Discover how it in reality it continued and where in UK!
- Did you know there once was a country called Islamistan? Even more interesting is that it was an English convert to Islam who was asked to be the head of the country! But who was he and where would he hold meetings?
- Who was the Muslim William Shakesphere inherited?
- Did you know there was Salah (Muslim prayers) taking place in the year 1600 London? Who were these Muslims? What were they doing in London at the time?
- Were you aware there was a Mosque in London in 1895? Where was it? Who established it?
The sightseeing bus tour is a circular route around the City of London and Central London which take in Tower Bridge, London Bridge, Tower of London, London Eye, Trafalgar Square, Whitehall and many more locations with secret hidden gems on the guided hop offs!