Central London Black Muslim History Tour From St James Park tube station (Broadway entrance) the station is served by Circle and District lines.
Muslim Stories of Westfield and White City
- Child Ages 3-15
- Adult Ages 16+
- Child Waitlist
- Adult Waitlist
Hidden stories of Muslim connections in London’s Westfield Shepherd’s Bush
Sun 8th May 2022 – FREE
12:30 PM – 5:30 PM
Join us for bite size tours to discover the hidden stories of Muslim connections at Westfield London W12.
We are pleased to be joining the Westfield and Eid Festival London on Sunday 8th May to deliver these 30 minute tours.
• Original plan of White City and where the name White City originates from.
• See the hidden mural of an Islamic inspired building from 100 years ago.
• Have you heard of Duse Muhammad Ali?
• Who was the Mr Khan there 100 years ago
• Did you know there was a 100 strong Somali community in White City in 1911?
• or how about the Jumah prayers of 1914?
Tours will take place at the following times. Please arrive at Westfield’s outside entrance of John Lewis. 15 minutes before the start of your tour, or we may offer your place to someone on the waiting list.
The tour is being led by AbdulMaalik Tailor Britain’s first professionally qualified Muslim tour guide.
If on the day we find a participant not following instructions of staff etc we have the right to remove them from the tour.
For more information about the London Eid festival please visit: https://www.londoneid.com
Tours sponsored by Super Chick.
Note: If you fail to provide full and accurate information we have the right to cancel your booking. It is our company policy for health and safety etc to maintain this.