Why not see the best views in London while you tuck into tea, scones, and all the trimmings of a traditional afternoon tea on the Thames? Book online today.
- Single Room For one person
- Twin/Double Room Twin or Double bed for up to two people
A Two-Day Trip to Paris
See the Eiffel Tower, an essential part of any trip to Paris, Sail down the River Seine on a luxury cruise, and more on this overnight trip from London.
Are you wondering how we can offer these great Paris trips at such fantastic prices? As all our Eurostar tickets are secured well before the date you choose to travel, you benefit from advance ticket prices regardless of how close your travel date is! The savings from purchasing these tickets at a lower price are passed on to our customers, so you never have to search for a better deal.
- Fully escorted trip around Paris
- Soak in sensational panoramic sights with a River Seine Cruise.
- Ascend to the second floor of the world-famous Eiffel Tower.
- Enjoy a stay in a Superior Tourist Class Hotel with breakfast included.
- See the Mona Lisa at the iconic Louvre Museum.
Eurostar Journey to Paris
Arrive at St. Pancras International Station at 6:00 am (5:30 am on Saturdays), where you receive an informative welcome pack. Eurostar check-in closes 30 minutes before the train departure time. Tickets are emailed to you, which you need to print out.
Kick-off your Paris trip in style with a ride on the world-famous Eurostar™. The 2-hour-15-min. journey to Paris passes through 31 miles of Channel Tunnel before disembarking at Gare due Nord station, Paris!
Fully Escorted Tour of Paris: Eiffel Tower, River Cruise & Louvre Museum
Your expert tour guide meets you at Gare du Nord station and takes you on a fabulous trip around the City of Love!
A global icon, the Eiffel Tower is an essential part of any trip to Paris! This iron monument boasts incredible views across the city, and you’ll be able to enjoy them from the lofty second floor. Next, you’ll sail down the River Seine on a relaxing luxury cruise, passing under Paris’ famous sweeping bridges. An audio guide providing informative commentary will also be available.
Hiding a mass of priceless artwork, the Louvre boasts a number of jaw-dropping collections. Enter through the modern Louvre Pyramid and through the museum — see the legendary Mona Lisa and the Venus de Milo.
Please note: The Louvre does not open on Tuesdays. You will visit Musee d’Orsay instead.
During the off-peak season, the Fully Escorted Tour of Paris may operate on day two.
Overnight accommodation will be in a 3-star hotel (centrally located).
Paris at Your Leisure
After you’ve settled your taste buds with a scrumptious continental breakfast, you’ll get to venture out into the city to explore at your own leisure! From shopping at the many designer brands on the stretch of the Champs-Élysées to visiting the many idyllic parks in the capital, the choice is yours.
Make your own way back to Gare Du Nord and check-in at least 45 minutes before departure. Your departure time is 8:13 pm, arriving back in London at 9:39 pm.
Note: Train times are subject to change.
- Reserved seats on Eurostar
- Fully escorted tour in Paris
- River cruise
- Admissions to the Louvre museum and Eiffel Tower
- Hotel accommodation
- Continental breakfast
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you, which will be validated at the check-in desk.
- Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
- Your tickets will be emailed and need to be printed.
- 100% cancellation charges apply to this tour — once booked, it cannot be canceled.
- During this tour, there is a fair amount of fast-paced walking involved. Please dress appropriately.
We or supplier will have no liability if Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third party action, or bad weather as this is beyond our control.
Train seats are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis and not guaranteed together.