Halal Tourism Britain is an award winning company, with an overwhelming 5* TripAdvisor Reviews and is led by Britain’s first professionally qualified Muslim tour guide, AbdulMaalik Tailor who is a leader in Halal Tourism in Britain. Our focus is on providing memorable experiences of Halal tours in Britain. Our guided tours are based upon years of research adding value for you to take in. Imagine the Muslim heritage present at some of the top UK tourist spots, Trafalgar Square, Westminster Abbey, St. Paul’s Cathedral, to name just a few. Not to mention some off the beaten track! Imagine discovering hidden Muslim gems that go as far as 1300 years in Britain along with new inspiring Muslim role models! Our tour packages range from guided half day tours to a full programme over six days. This is inclusive of museums, galleries, Mosque tours, world famous tourist sights and shopping! If you are looking to have comfort and ease with halal food, prayer times and prayer locations you have come to the right place. Muslim-friendly hotels and ground transport to various attractions and shopping destinations are also available.
If you wish to see London by foot, river cruise, sightseeing tour bus by day or night, iconic black taxi cab and even if you wish to hire our very own London Muslim History sightseeing tour buses, day time or night time to view the fabulous famous landmarks of London and discover even those all-important Muslim tales we have it ready for you! Travel operators may also book the London Muslim History Sightseeing Tour bus too! Choose between a closed or open top iconic routemaster bus with live commentary from a professionally qualified London tour guide! Halal travel in Britain just got better!
Whether you’re on honeymoon, business, transit or just on holiday, come along and we guarantee to deliver you a unique Halal tour experience.
Why Choose Us?
Led by a British-born Muslim whose founder is a multi-award winner called AbdulMaalik Tailor. He is a convert to Islam from Hinduism and his late mother although born into the Hindu faith had converted to Christianity in UK.
AbdulMaalik is seen as an entrepreneur, influencer and is Britain’s first professionally qualified Muslim tour guide who has assessed other tour guides and shown thousands of tourists from around the world the hidden gems of UK. More importantly, he is seen as a leader in British Halal Tourism who is sought after for speeches and consultation in the UK by tourism bodies, and councils along with domestic and international media alike. He has been featured by BBC, Thomson Reuters, Al Jazeera, Islam Channel, MySalam, Iqra International, Eman Channel.
- June 2023, Winner of the world Halal Travel Tour Guide of the year by Crescentrating and Halal Trip
- Dec 2022, received a personal letter of appreciation from the Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan for his Muslim history tours
- Dec 2022, chosen by EqualityX, as the Top 10 influential Muslims in hospitality in UK
- Nov 2022, finalist in the Businessman of the year category for Islam Channel Business Awards 2022
- 2021, chosen by Emerald Network as 1 of 100 inspiring Muslim of UK
- In Dec 2019, our Acton Muslim treasure hunt won the best creative event in the UK for Islamophobia Awareness month, beating over 220 other events
- In Sept 2019, AbdulMaalik Tailor was chosen to become an assessor for blue plaques.
- In July 2019, we launch the Islamic Arts & Heritage Festival in the first London Borough of Culture Waltham Forest with a glowing review by the Chief executive Martin Escom. Part of the event included the unveiling of a blue plaque marking the site of London’s first known public Eid prayers of 1894.
- In May 2019, AbdulMaalik Tailor begins to host a highly popular radio show on ReviveFM called the British Muslim History show.
- In Jan 2019, our sightseeing bus tour won the best event in the UK for Islamophobia Awareness Month, beating 200 other events.
- In Sept 2018, we delivered the first Islamic tour at Tate Britain, with a record-breaking 70 attendees on a tour.
- In Sept 2017 Muslim History Tours was chosen as 1 of 7 Best Halal holidays in the world by The National, UAE Read the article
- In Oct 2015 we were runners up in the World’s Best Halal Tour Operator, narrowly missing out to Etihad! Read the article
- In July 2015 we were 3rd in the top 10 Eid attractions for Arab visitors to London Read the article
Halal Tourism Britain is open for everyone to experience and not just for Muslims. Our guided tours are especially popular with student groups who have seen them better than the ones offered at the V&A Museum.