We charge alot less for our school assemblies or sessions and we believe our fees are fair. We continue to pursue work in the educational sector because we love having the opportunity to positively influence many young people every year.
Here are just some of the ways we spend our “non-paid” hours in order to keep ourselves in business:
- Researching and adapting presentations and developing new themes
- Answering and returning phone calls and dealing with the administrative details of equiries, tests,
- Developing Direct mail campaigns, managing mailing lists, coordinating
- Developing publicity materials, including, but not limited to, web-site maintenance…
- Planning each individual session to meet a particulars school’s needs
- Maintaining our equipment as well as researching and buying new equipment
- Traveling to and from shows, loading and unloading equipment.
We’ve invested money in:
- Professional development and training
- Exhibition fees
- Print and online advertising
- Photography and videos
- Professional associations and directories
- Web site hosting, domain fees
- Phone services
- And more…
InshaAllah we hope you can understand where the fee goes towards.
School, organisation or university booking form
Virtual Online via Zoom
From a 30 minute school assembly £100, 1 hour £150.00 or 1.5 hour session £195.00, the following presentations may be conducted:
Black Muslim history in Britain – Most Black Muslim history fails to examine Black Muslims with Britain or fails to provide an account of black Muslim civil rights who visited UK such as Malcolm X, Duse Mohammad Ali who was even a resident. A story of discovery that takes us back to the Tudor times!
Islamic history of Britain – Ideal for raising awareness of Islamophobia and empowering students with knowledge to counter stereotyping narratives. Suitable for Islamophobia Awareness Month – November,
National Portrait Gallery – Now closed but you are able to experience a Muslim tour of it!
British Museum – Looking at some of the Muslim connections and raising awareness of terminology and othering, Viking encounters, oldest Muslim connection to Britain and some of the Muslim influences of the Museum.
Schools qualify for separate cheaper rates for our halal walking tours: Primary schools £6, Secondary schools £7.50, Adults/16+ £12. Please note that the minimum payment is £200 made up of the above rates.
For example, 10 primary children and 2 adults = £84. However £200 would need to be paid for the group tour.
25 primary children and 5 adults = £210.00. Only £210 would need to be paid for the group tour.
As we only specialise in Britain, Schools are able to appreciate the tours and able to learn about “Promoting British values whilst valuing the Muslim contribution at the same time”.
These workshops are tailored to explore the world of a shared untold history. With activities which are engaging and fun for children and adults alike! why not allow them to discover and learn at the same time.
Starting from the advent of Islam through to modern times enjoy an interactive educational session experiencing British customs, people and places that were introduced from Muslim culture.
- Just what was the Muhammadun berry?
- Which King had a Turkish bath and other customs?
- What part of Britain was ruled by Muslims?
- Britain: A Muslim shared history
- Vikings and Muslims
- Tudors and Muslims
- Victorians and Muslims
The children’s workshops will:
- encourage children to find out about significant places/ events
- helps children to understand different cultures and communities
- supports Key Stages 2, 3 and 4
- helps develop historical skills
Currently, we offer presentations:
- Mosques and Islamic centres
- Supplementary schools and Madrassas
- Youth groups