Terms and conditions
Credit card payments in favor of Halal Tourism Britain are collected by TREKKSOFT AG, Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten, Switzerland ("TREKKSOFT"). TREKKSOFT will appear as HALAL TOURS on your credit card statement. The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TREKKSOFT.
Please send an email to email@example.com for all inquiries regarding your credit card payments and chargebacks.
Terms and Conditions
Please note our new registered company name is Halal Tourism Britain and our tours will still carry on as Muslim History Tours.
The page lists the terms and conditions for all tours and services that Halal Tourism Britain offer. Please look under the relevant sections to see the relevant terms and conditions for your chosen tour or service.
Halal Tourism Britain are "We" and the customer is "You".
These are in addition to the section on Cruises and others:
Pushchairs/ Prams are at the decretion of staff
Any Infant requiring a seat needs to pay. You are most welcome for your infant to be on your lap at your own risk
If you are late the vessel will not wait for you and no refunds or exchanges are given. Pier timings are given by TFL and unable to change
There are no discounts.
Soft drinks/ mineral water are purchasable on the day and not included in the price
By agreeing to attend you accept photographs may be taken at the event which may include you.
Muslim Bus Tour
- You will make sure you will arrive prior to the departure time and if you fail to do so we will leave without you with no refund provided.
- If you decide to go to a shop or elsewhere and are late for the departure we will leave without you.
- We are not responsible if the planned route is cut short or diverted due to matters beyond our control which include but are not limited to, traffic, weather, acts of God, demonstrations, technical difficulties, vehicle accident, breakdown and no refunds are provided.
- Seat allocation is based upon how early you book, meaning the earlier you book the better seats on the top deck are allocated.
- Seat allocation is in twos but if a single seat is booked you may be paired up with someone else.
- No glass bottles, glasses or alcohol, chewing gum are allowed on the bus and you will be asked before boarding, should you have any or are found to be with any it will be taken off you. Failure to comply may mean you will have to leave the bus with no refunds.
- Any rubbish that belongs to you has to be disposed by you off the bus. Anyone found dropping their rubbish will be asked to pick it up, refusal to do so may mean you need to leave the bus without completing the journey and with no refunds.
- No pushchairs allowed
- No dogs allowed
- No smoking including electric cigarettes allowed
- Anyone requiring a seat has to pay for it. Children up to the age of 4 years and carried on their parent's lap do so at their own risk.
- Prices offered are peak season price which is still cheaper than other London Sightseeing bus companies.
- For health and safety and smooth operation of the trip for everyone on board or at the hop-off locations, you will follow the advice of Muslim History Tours staff or representatives, failure to do so will result in you being asked to leave the bus and no refunds given.
- You will not set-up your own rival tour to ours whether in any other language, charity or commercial basis.
- If a low number of seats are booked we reserve the right to postpone the sightseeing tour where guests will receive priority over any other guests booking with no refunds.
- You are responsible for your own safety whilst coming on or off the bus and at different locations.
- As with any of tours, we may have media present who may film or take photos.
- We reserve the right to change the bus to a closed top if it is known to us that it may rain, no refunds provided.
In addition to the above, the following apply:
- The minimum age for booking 21.
- The hiring of the bus as a gift, wedding or educational purpose may be done
- Any damage occurring which causes the vehicle to be out of use for repairs 'The Hirer' will be liable to pay a daily rate, equal to the stated fee for the booked event whilst it is off the road (limited to £2,500) plus the cost of any repairs and/or cleaning.
- Additional charges such as parking fees, permits or entry fees will be levied in accordance with the charges imposed by the company supplying the services and must be paid by the hirer. Such charges are to be paid on demand or ideally in advance of the date of hire. In addition, the cost of any wilful damage or unreasonable cleaning will be charged to the hirer.
- No standing passengers may be carried on any private hire working
- Buses are classic London buses and as such are not fitted with seat belts. If children are coming on board without parents, it is advisable to make the parents aware of this fact, gain their consent and ensure you have adequate adult supervision present on the buses.
- All hires are payable in advance, by online bank transfer.
- Please note that credit card payments are subject to 3.75% surcharge on payments.
- Payment details will be agreed upon confirmation of hire.
- All payments must be received in sterling and net of any transaction charges. A deposit of £150 is payable per bus at the time of receiving the invoice. The deposit is non-refundable. Until the deposit is received the hire is not confirmed and can be cancelled or the price changed.
- The balance of the hire charge is due, at least, 3 weeks before the hire date.
- In the unlikely event on cancelling the booking, we can refund 50% of the balance paid up to 3 weeks before hire date excluding deposit. In the 3 weeks prior to the date, no refund will be given.
- Bookings are only confirmed once the booking form is returned fully completed and payment made
- Please note that once we make a booking for you, we are committing ourselves to you for that slot
- We reserve the right to consolidate different parties in the event of late bookings
- No recording of the guide or pictures of belongings are allowed
- Participants of the tours will not set-up a rival walking tour, whether for but not limited to commercial, non-profit, educational or in a different language
- If you are from the media in any capacity you must make it known to us prior to booking up, failing to do so may require you being asked to leave the tour with no refunds.
- Bookings for large groups please contact us directly in advance.
- We reserve the right to take photographs etc of the participants.
- The company or its employees are not held responsible for any injury to the attendees or loss of belongings. You are responsible for your own safety. Any dispute arising will be governed by the English courts only
Prices quoted are subject to our terms and conditions listed on here.
With regards to meals, packages only allow for breakfasts. Any additional costs incurred must be settled with the hotel directly e.g. Breakages, Additional food items ordered, Extra drinks, Room Service etc.
The quote is subject to availability especially with regards to hotels and therefore we advise immediate booking
As the lowest rates have been secured for the booking, the package is non-amendable and non-refundable
All bookings are subject to the hotel’s own policies which may be provided at the time of check in
A policy of no smoking and no pets applies to all hotel accommodation booked
For the purpose of your trip, a travelcard for transfers (unless stated) is provided which also allows you unlimited use during your free-time for zone 1 & 2 only. If you lose the travelcard you will need to pay for the remaining amount yourself including the card.
Prices exclude visas, insurance and gratuities. If you are travelling on to Europe or elsewhere please make sure you have the valid visas as we can not be held responsible.
Quotes are based on the itinerary that you have provided except where we believe in order to provide a competitive price some alteration may have taken place
Any additions or changes may be subject to a change in the quote.
Schedule and Itinerary may be subject to change due to availability issues etc
All tickets and vouchers cannot be transferred, resold or redeemed for any monetary value.
All visits are subject to traffic conditions and especially as the package involves travel out of London over a long distance, we cannot guarantee that all mentioned locations can be visited
We cannot be held responsible for factors outside of our control such as Weather, Vehicle Problems etc.
The company, its employees and agents are not held responsible for any injury to the attendees or loss of belongings. Any dispute arising will be governed by the English courts only
Please allow for sufficient travel time for long distance journeys. We cannot be held responsible if the group is late to these locations due to leaving late from their departure point
Services and safety
- We or our providers reserve the right, when necessary, to alter timetables, re-route vessels for reason of safety or stop them serving a pier, without notice. Although any such action will be exceptional, we do not guarantee to operate any services in accordance with published schedules, or at all.
- You may use any of our provider's vessels if you have a ticket which is valid and available for your journey. Our services are often heavily patronised so we cannot guarantee to provide you with a seat or accommodate you at all, on a particular vessel or sailing.
- For your own safety and the safety of others, you must follow instructions given by the crew when on board any of the vessels.
- For safety reasons, you must not smoke (except in designated smoking areas) or use roller skates, roller blades or skateboards on the vessels or any facilities controlled by our providers.
- The master may refuse to carry any passengers, or direct any passenger to disembark, where the behaviour of that passenger is liable to cause nuisance or offence to the other passengers or put at risk the safety of the passenger, other passengers, crew or vessel.
- The Company will not be liable for any loss, damage or delay to any persons or their possessions whilst embarking or disembarking from the vessel or during the voyage which may arise from or be in any way connected with any act, omission or negligence of any person employed by the Company.
- The Company will not be liable for death or personal injury to any persons resulting from any act or omission other than the Company's negligence.
Tickets must be booked 24 hours in advance. Please note during summer peak time ticket may need to be purchased 72 hours in advance.
- You must have a ticket, which is valid and available for inspection, for the journey being made. You must use it in accordance with these conditions and it must be returned to the provider as soon as you have finished using it if the provider so requests. All tickets remain the provider's property.
- Once purchased tickets are non-refundable.
- Your actual vessel boarding tickets may arrive after your order tickets from us.
- The providers tickets can only be used by the person for whom they were bought, or to whom they were issued, and cannot be resold or passed on for further use. This invalidates them.
- Where tickets are available for travel on the services of more than one operator, the conditions which will apply to each part of your journey will be those of the operator whose service is being used.
- You must have your ticket ready for inspection at any time during your journey and you must hand it over for examination by a member of the providers crew, Police Officer or another authorised person if you are asked so to do.
- If you wish to travel outside the availability of your ticket, or before or after the times that it is valid, you will need to pay an additional fare. We or the provider reserves the right to require you to disembark if the additional fare is not paid.
- Children under the age of five may travel free of charge provided they are accompanied by the holder of a ticket and do not occupy a seat to the exclusion of a full-fare-paying customer. This facility is limited to a maximum of two children per ticket holder. Children aged 5 to 16 years inclusive may travel on sightseeing cruises at the child rate except on certain services where it is advertised that no child fares are available.
- However, children must be accompanied by an adult.
- If you buy a ticket with a credit or debit card to which you do not have legal right, the ticket will be invalid from the date of issue and you will be liable to pay the full fare for any journey(s) made using that ticket.
- Whilst we try to ensure that all information, particularly times and prices, displayed on our web-sites are accurate errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of a ticket you have purchased, we will try to inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of either reconfirming your purchase at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you for any reason, we reserve the right to treat the purchase as cancelled.
- If you present a mis-priced ticket at embarkation, we reserve the right to withdraw the ticket, cancel it and refuse travel unless and until another ticket has been purchased at the correct price for the intended journey.
- Cancellation under any of these circumstances will entitle you to a full refund of any sums you have paid.
Replacement tickets, refunds, and compensation
- If your ticket is lost, damaged or can no longer be read, we may, at our discretion, replace it free of charge, provided we can confirm that it is valid. In order to verify your purchase, we will need your booking reference which is contained in your confirmation e-mail and shown on the original ticket page. Please note that it is not possible to verify your ticket purchase with your credit or debit card reference because this does not contain the details of the ticket(s) purchased.
- Once purchased tickets are non-refundable or exchangeable.
- We do not accept liability for any loss resulting from our failure to provide an advertised service, or where a delay occurs to those services, for any reason. We may, however, at our discretion, consider a refund on any ticket which is unused or only partially used as a direct result of a failure on our part to provide the advertised service for which the ticket was purchased.
- Once booked refunds will not be granted other than in the circumstances described in 2 above.
- Rescheduling requires a minimum of 72 hours notice before the travelling date for most cruises. This may not be possible if the cruise is full on your chosen day. (This is not applicable to special products like those sailing on or near to Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, and similar.)
- Any refunds agreed will be made entirely at our discretion and without prejudice.
Suspected fare evasion
- We reserve the right to withdraw any ticket at any time although we will not do this without good reason.
- If we think that you have used or tried to use any ticket to defraud us we may cancel the ticket and not re-issue it. If this happens you will forfeit the right to any refund for the unused portion. If sufficient grounds exist for us to believe that you have attempted to defraud us, then we may instigate legal proceedings against you.
- Your ticket is invalid if we believe that it has been tampered with deliberately, or if it is damaged to such an extent that it cannot be read. In the case of suspected tampering, we will not replace it and you must surrender the ticket if asked so to do by a member of our staff.
- Not all of our vessels have been designed or adapted for passengers in wheelchairs. If you intend to travel on a vessel which has not been so designed or adapted, you must satisfy yourself as to its suitability before embarking.
- When travelling on any vessel not adapted for wheelchair access, if you use a wheelchair you must bring enough helpers to enable you to make your journey safely including getting on board the vessel and leaving it at your destination.
- Even on vessels designed or adapted for wheelchair access, it may not be possible for you to sit in a wheelchair at a table and, for reasons of safety, you may be asked to move from your wheelchair into a fixed seat, in which case the wheelchair will be stowed in a safe place.
- Under no circumstances must wheelchairs obstruct any access to safety and life saving equipment, gangways, stairs or passageways.
Luggage, belongings and animals
For safety reasons, and for the comfort of passengers, we have to restrict the amount and type of luggage, including pushchairs and shopping trolleys, that you can take with you on our services.
You may, at the discretion of the crew, take with you the following items, provided they do not obstruct access to safety and life saving equipment, gangways, stairs or passageways and are not put on seats:
Pushchairs and buggies
Other items provided they are not deemed likely to injure anyone.
You may not take on board:
Any item that is more than two metres long
Hazardous or inflammable substances
We reserve the right to restrict the carriage of any luggage when there is a need for increased security and to refuse permission for you to take any item at all on to a vessel.
If you are registered blind you can be accompanied by a guide dog and travel without charge.
If you are registered deaf you can be accompanied by a hearing dog for the deaf, for which there will be no charge.
At the discretion of the Master, you can take with you a dog or other inoffensive animal, without charge, provided it is kept under control, either on a lead or carried in a suitable container, and is not put on a seat.
The Master may direct which part of the vessel you can occupy if you bring an animal on board.
We can refuse permission for you to take an animal on our vessels if this condition is not met or if the animal seems dangerous.
Crews are not allowed to take charge of any animal.
We do not accept responsibility for any luggage, belongings or animals brought on board. If you bring any such items on board they remain your responsibility at all times.
We deal with lost property in accordance with our lost property procedures, which are available for inspection on request. If you find any lost property on our vessels or facilities, do not touch it but please alert a crew member immediately. If we think unattended property may be a security threat, the police or security services may be called to attend and the item(s) may be destroyed.
Hop On Hop Off Bus
All sales are final: tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by the provider. Redress may only be given where the provider is specifically at fault (see clause 8).
Online tickets are booked on the understanding that the ticket confirmations despatched either by “UK Post” or International Post” or “eVoucher” are pre-paid vouchers.
The ticket to travel is valid for use on our partner’s London Sightseeing Tour as a hop-on hop-off ticket for 24 hours (or 48 hours as may be applicable where stated) from the time and date stated on the ticket unless otherwise specified.
Pre-paid vouchers or tickets to travel obtained from an unauthorised source, stolen, copied illegally or counterfeit will be seized and cancelled without compensation. No travel will be permitted.
A child is defined as being aged from 5-15 years inclusive. Only one child, under 5 years old, per adult may travel for free provided they do not occupy a seat to the exclusion of a fare-paying passenger. Child fares are only available when accompanied by an adult.
The ticket to travel remains the property of the company and must be made available for inspection by the driver, guide or any official of the company on demand.
The customer must keep their ticket safe. No refunds will be made in respect of lost, destroyed or defaced tickets. Tickets are not transferable.
The provider will make every effort to maintain a regular and frequent service but does not guarantee to do so. The provider shall not be in any way liable to the ticket holder for loss, damage, inconvenience or delay in consequence of any failure, alteration, suspension, cancellation or termination of service.
Receipt of the ticket without immediate objection shall be deemed acceptance of, and agreement to the above conditions, and our partner’s full Conditions of Carriage.
Individual tour vouchers booked online are valid for redemption up to 6 months from the date of purchase.
Entry into the attractions is subject to the individual venue’s own terms and conditions. Our partner has no control over or responsibility for waiting times.
When validating eVouchers, the customer must always show the credit card used for purchase. If the ticket was purchased as a gift for someone else, photo identification matching that of the "Gift Name" given when booking online must be presented.
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material that is in breach if this website.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the details you provide us with are correct and complete, and for informing us of any changes to the information you have provided.
- Prices shown on Halal Tourism Britain website are per person unless otherwise stated. Prices are subject to any payment fees and charges which will be communicated before payment
- Prices are subject to change until the booking has been confirmed.
- Senior Prices apply for customers 60 years and over.
- Students at the time of booking must provide an ID card and bring it with them on the day of travel.
- Children under sixteen must be accompanied by an adult.
- Unless otherwise specified, prices do not include any local taxes, charges or fees.
- Prices do not Include (unless stated otherwise) - gratuities to the guide, driver or tour manager, food and beverages and transfers to/from stations.
- Gratuities are at your discretion.
- Revised pricing, practices, offers, commercial catalogues, price lists and schedules or other documents upon which pricing strategies are based on are considered in conjunction with Pricing Practices Guide.
- We accept the following Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Cardholder must be present at the time of presenting the ticket.
Amendments & Cancellations
- Amendments by you can only be made to coach tours, please call us 72 hours prior to the departure time and date.
- Theatre tickets, rail trips, lunch and dinner products, overnight tours, attraction tickets and Warner Bros studio tours cannot be amended or cancelled once booked.
- For full and half day coach tours, a full refund will only be made up to 72 hours prior to departure; otherwise, 100% charge will apply.
Refunds & Compensation
- In the event that a venue is not visited during a coach tour due to unforeseen circumstances, an amount equal to the value of the admission will be refunded at our discretion.
- If the air conditioning or washroom on the allocated vehicle is not operational, then no refund will be made.
- Open Top Bus Tour tickets are not refundable. All sales are final, tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by us or our partners.
- For Open Top Bus Tours, in the event of unforeseen weather or traffic conditions, a refund of a maximum of 25% of the value of the ticket will only be given where the delay is longer than one hour.
- We cannot grant any refunds more than 30 days after completion of the tour.
- All third party products and services, where we act as an official agent, are non-refundable under any circumstances and are also subject to the terms and conditions of the product/service supplier.
- In the event that UK train services are cancelled, refunds and compensation will be offered in line with the train-operators’ terms & conditions.
We want you to enjoy your experience with us. Sometimes, however, things do not go according to plan and if you feel that we have not lived up to your expectations, or that we could improve our service in some way. Please let us know by email firstname.lastname@example.org will respond to you within 3 - 5 business days.
- Customers purchasing tickets will receive an e-ticket. The Customer will need to print the e-ticket and bring the printed copy and photographic I.D. with them to present to a member of the bus or attraction staff at the Customers preferred boarding point.
- The Customer should present their e-ticket to the bus or attraction uniformed member of staff, at the preferred boarding point. The member of staff will exchange the e-ticket for a valid ticket To Travel.
- Muslim History Tours or its partners reserve the right to refuse any valid ticket to travel without a photo ID.
Date of Departure & Collection Timings
Dates of departure and departure point are subject to change or cancellation, should unforeseen circumstances occur.
Pickups & Convenient Returns (Coach Tours)
Smoking, Food & Drink On Board Coaches
- Smoking is not permitted on board, but all tours make frequent stops.
- In the interest of safety, we ask that no hot food or hot drinks are carried on board the coach.
- We offer a complimentary lunch pack on some coach tours. Care is taken to ensure that the lunch pack does not contain nuts, however, due to the nature of how the cookies are displayed, they may come in contact with other peanut or tree nut-containing cookies. We will not be held responsible for any allergic reactions
- The free lunch offer is available on all full day coach tours (excluding Discover tours)
- There is no cash alternative for the free lunch pack
- If a tour is confirmed after 12 am (midnight) UK time, for the following morning, a free lunch pack will not be provided.
- We are unable to take requests as to the contents of the free lunch pack.
- You may consume your free lunch pack on the coach.
- Muslim History Tours will not be responsible for any allergic reactions that may occur.
Passports, Visas & Personal Insurance
- A Passport valid for all countries to be visited must be carried and you must ascertain from your Travel Agent what visas are required.
- It is the responsibility of all passengers, regardless of nationality and destination to check with the consulate of the country they are visiting for current entry requirements.
- We do not offer Travel Insurance but would strongly recommend that you purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy prior to departure.
- At Muslim History Tours we do our best to give all our customers full care and attention, but we do need to know at the time of booking if there are any special needs or requirements. It is particularly important that we are advised of any disabilities and also if you intend to bring any specialist equipment such as a wheelchair with you. If you have a medical condition, please consult your Doctor if you are in doubt about your suitability to travel.
- At Muslim History Tours our policy is to maintain and improve the current standards of accessibility to our services for people with disabilities or whose mobility is impaired. We take into account the provisions set out in the Equality Act 2010 and whilst we encourage third party venues, and industry partners to adopt such measures we are unable to guarantee their standard of compliance.
On overnight tours an allowance of one suitcase, not exceeding 44lb in weight and dimensions of 30 x 17 x 10in (20kg and 77 x 44 x 26cm) is permitted together, with a small carry on.
Any items left on the coach or vehicle, are left at the owner's risk. Golden Tours will take no responsibility for loss or damage to these items.
- Whilst touring, please note that seats are on first come first served basis.
- We or our partners may, at our discretion, require any person to withdraw from any tour, if we deem their acts or conduct offensive, or a nuisance to other passengers, and we shall have no further liability.
- We reserve the right to cancel any tours due to lack of demand and also to use vehicles as dictated by demand. We also reserve the right to alter at any time any price, place visited, itinerary or hotel owing to unforeseen circumstances. Every endeavour will be made to advise passengers in advance of any alterations that are deemed necessary.
- In the event of any passenger not being carried for any cause whatsoever, no liability will be accepted by the operators beyond the refund of the fares.
- Should the passenger fail to arrive or arrive late at the starting point or during the tour, the tour will not be delayed in order to wait for the client and then no liability can be accepted.
- On certain occasions, a bilingual tour guide may lead a tour to cater for customers of different language needs.
- Wi-Fi users are subject to a fair data usage limit of 250MB per customer.
All walking tours are subject to availability.
Free walking tours must be pre-booked and vouchers redeemed for use within 72 hours of a coach tour. If a walking tour is unavailable, no refund will be made.
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk.
- Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
- Your tickets will be printed under the lead passengers name
- 100% cancellation charges apply to this tour - once booked it cannot be cancelled or exchanged for another time even if you are late.
- Please note: During this tour there is a fair amount of fast paced walking involved. Please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately.
- Are you wondering how we can offer these great Paris trips at such fantastic prices? As all our Eurostar tickets are secured well before the date you choose to travel, you will benefit from advance ticket prices regardless of how close your travel date is! The savings from purchasing these tickets at a lower price are passed on to our customers, so you never have to search for a better deal.
- We or our representatives will have no liability if Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third party action or bad weather as this is beyond our control
Third Party Products
- We provide you with this booking platform, so that you can get in direct contact with the service provider and make a booking.
- The contract relating to the service booked is directly between you and the supplier of the service.
- Muslim History Tours is not a contractual partner for the booked service. You will be subject to the supplier's terms and conditions, our partner acts as an agent for the supplier of the activity. For further details please contact us.
- Free walking tours must be redeemed on the day of your tour and must be used within 7 days after your tour date.
Accident Or Loss
We have no liability for loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, or direct or consequential loss, however, caused, unless due to our employees negligence, in which case our liability is limited (except for death or personal injury) to a maximum of the refund of the tour cost.
We do not own or manage the train, ships, vehicles, accommodation, and restaurants used and we have no liability for loss or damage caused by the proprietors or operators thereof.
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. We reserve the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice.
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Halal Tourism Britain’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the company whose registered office is, Studio 38, 52-56 Standard Road, London NW10 6EU, United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 09788394 and place of registration is United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited. Liability claims of work conducted by third parties for the website past or present may not be brought upon the company to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.