Why not see the best views in London while you tuck into tea, scones, and all the trimmings of a traditional afternoon tea on the Thames? Book online today.
Brighton with Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Adult Ages 16+
- Child Ages 5 - 15
- Infant Ages 4 and under
A Fun-Filled Day in Brighton
Arrive at London St Pancras station at 8.30 am, where you will meet a representative who will be standing at the National Rail Ticket Office. Receive an informative welcome pack, holding all you’ll need for the day, ready to board your train in time to set off at 9.00 am. Arrive at Brighton station at around 10.17 am.
Once off the train, the sparkling city of Brighton is yours to explore. From the stunning pebble beach and the glittering coastline to the colorful amusements and the independent shops and cafes, there’s no shortage of things to do.
To get your bearings, this package includes a hop-on hop-off bus ride around the city. There is a bus stop right outside the station. See all the Brighton sights including the Royal Pavilion and the beautiful Regency architecture, travel easily around the city, and learn all there is to know about this special seaside destination.
Stops include Brighton Pier, King’s Road, Grand Avenue, Palmeira Square, Lansdowne Road, St Anns Well Gardens & Furze Court, Brighton Station, Imperial Arcade, Marine Parade, Royal Crescent, and Brighton Marina.
Spend the rest of the day exploring Brighton in your own time, before you catch an off-peak train of your choice back to London St Pancras.
- Take a trip to the seaside and visit Brighton for the day.
- Return off-peak train tickets from London St Pancras.
- Spend the day enjoying the beach, cafes, attractions, and shops in Brighton.
- Includes a hop-on hop-off tour of the city.
- A fun day at one of the most popular UK beaches.
- Prayer places and Halal eateries information provided.
Please Note: The train times are subject to change, depending on the availability of the train services. So it is highly important that you leave your contact telephone number & email address in the checkout process so that we can contact you if needed.
- Standard class return train tickets to Brighton
- City sightseeing bus tour
- Food and drink
- Hotel return transportation
- Check-in time at London St Pancras Station: 9:00 am
- Meeting point: Meet your representation at National Rail Ticket Office at 8:30 am
- Departure time: 9:00am
- Arrival at Brighton: 10.17 am
- Return to London: You are free to choose when you return. Trains return to London every 20-30 minutes until approximately 10:00 pm