Why not see the best views in London while you tuck into tea, scones, and all the trimmings of a traditional afternoon tea on the Thames? Book online today.
- Victoria Coach
- North- umberland
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 5 - 11
Afternoon Tea Tour
Have an afternoon to remember aboard a classic Routemaster bus through the heart of London.
This extra-special Halal afternoon tea experience will give you all the wonderful sights of London including Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, and Westminster whilst offering you a selection of gorgeous treats as you drive through the very best of the city.
Indulge in the scrumptious sandwiches, delicious cakes, and pastries, and wash it all down with the quintessentially British tradition of high tea. Sit back and relax as you enjoy the exquisite tastes of France whilst discovering one of the most famous cities in the world!
Take in views of The London Eye, Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, St James’s Park, Hyde Park, The Royal Albert Hall, Marble Arch, Nelson’s Column, Downing Street, and more with commentary.
Perfect for all the family, with friends, or as a romantic treat for your partner, this afternoon tea with a twist is a beautiful experience that shouldn’t be missed!
- Indulge in the quintessentially British treat of afternoon tea on the Routemaster bus with a Halal dietary menu.
- Choose from a scrumptious selection of sandwiches, cakes, and pastries on board.
- Take in some of the capital’s most beautiful sights including the Queen’s royal residence – Buckingham Palace.
- Soak in London culture as you’re driven through Notting Hill, Trafalgar Square, and Piccadilly Circus.
Please state if you would like a vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, pescatarian, or gluten-free vegetarian afternoon tea during the booking procedure.
There is no live commentary on the bus. Recording guide commentary is available.
There are no toilet facilities aboard the bus.
- 12:30pm & 3:00pm from Northumberland Avenue
- 12:00pm, 2:30pm & 5:00pm from Victoria Coach Station