Why not see the best views in London while you tuck into tea, scones, and all the trimmings of a traditional afternoon tea on the Thames? Book online today.
Windsor, Bath, and Stonehenge Tour
- Adult Ages 17 to 59
- Child Ages 3 - 16
- Family Two adults and two children
- Student/Senior Senior Ages 60+ or student with valid ID
- Infant Ages 2 and under
Fully Guided Day Trip from London
Full Day Fully Guided Tour to Windsor, Bath, and Stonehenge with Professional Guide. Admissions to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Roman Baths included.
- Entry to the incredible Windsor Castle
- See Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House & The State Apartments
- Visit the world-famous Stonehenge
- Entrance to Roman Baths and Pump Rooms with Spa Water Tasting
- Travel in a luxury air-conditioned coach
- Free Wi-Fi on our coaches (However, please note that during peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used)
Departs: 8:00 AM Grosvenor Garden, Stop Z6, located at Grosvenor Gardens, London SW1W 0BD. Full day fully guided tour with professional guide Does not run on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Steeped in history, Windsor Castle perches proudly on a lush wooded hill overlooking the Thames. Dating back to Norman times, with sweeping landscaped gardens and turreted Round Tower, it’s easy to see why it’s the Queen’s favourite weekend residence. Enjoy a fascinating through–the–keyhole peek at the lavish State Apartments, home to priceless artworks by Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci, and visit St. George’s Chapel, the atmospheric final resting place of former monarchs including Henry VIII. You can visit Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House, a truly incredible structure complete with working lifts, running water, electricity and wine bottles, all in miniature!
The true meaning of this ancient, awe-inspiring creation has been lost in the mists of time. Was Stonehenge a temple for sun worship, a healing centre, a burial site or perhaps a huge calendar? How did our ancestors manage to carry the mighty stones from so far away and then, using only the most primitive of tools, build this amazing structure? Surrounded by mystery, Stonehenge never fails to impress.. Bath, standing proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, beautiful Bath was the first city in England to be designated a UNESCO World Heritage site. The gorgeous 15th century Bath Abbey, the stunning Georgian architecture, the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modeled on Florence’s Ponte Vecchio, are all sights to linger on in the memory of your day.
Roman Baths and Pump Rooms
No tour of Bath would be complete without a visit to the famous Roman Baths that gave the city its name. This beautifully preserved bathing complex still flows with water from Britain’s only hot spring. Marvel at the dazzling torch–lighting ceremony as dusk falls (not applicable in summer) and sip Bath’s healing waters in the Pump Room, a stunning neo–classical salon.
Estimated arrival time back in London is around 7:45 pm.
- This tour departs promptly at 8:00 AM
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change.
- Bookings made after midnight for the same day will not receive a free Lunch pack
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House, and the Drawings Gallery will continue to be open.
- When Windsor Castle is completely closed, we will visit Hampton Court instead.
- Departure point: Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
- Return point: Due to legal working hour’s restrictions for our drivers, this tour will finish within a 2 or 3-minute walk of Gloucester Road Underground Station. This station is in Zone 1 and is three stops Eastbound on the Circle Line or the District Line to Victoria. The Piccadilly Line also runs through Gloucester Road and is only 5 stops from Piccadilly Circus.
- This is a general tour, not a Muslim history tour.
- Windsor Castle is closed on the following dates: 25th – 26th December
- Admissions to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Roman Baths
- Professional Guide
- Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
- Prayer place list is provided with your ticket but you will need to check with each place yourself for the latest information
- Food and beverages unless stated differently
- Hotel return