Bloomsbury is an area with hidden Muslim heritage dating back to 774, and this mind-blowing tour unearths some of the most fascinating details!
- Single Ages 17+
- Standard Class with transfer Twin/Double per person Standard Class with transfer Twin/Double per person
- Without transfer Single Without transfer Single
- Without Transfer Twin/ Double Without Transfer Twin/ Double
- With Transfer Single person With Transfer Single person
- With Transfer Twin/ Double With Transfer Twin/ Double
- Standard Class without transfer single Standard Class without transfer single
- Standard Class without transfer Twin/Double Standard Class without transfer Twin/Double
Departure from King’s Cross Station
You will need to be at King’s Cross Station at 6:30am with your printed train tickets for your outbound and inbound rail journeys. Your train will depart at 7:00am and arrive in to Edinburgh at 11:22am. Please print all tickets for both your return rail journey and attraction tickets.
Open Top Bus Tour
A great way to get acquainted with the Scottish capital, this hop on hop off open top bus tour will cruise past the best sights Edinburgh has to offer. You’ll see dominating Edinburgh Castle overlooking the city from its perch on the Castle Rock and the Palace of Holyrood House, the Queen’s lavish Scottish residence. Take in the vibrant atmosphere of the Royal Mile and remember to get a photo of famous canine statue Greyfriars Bobby!
Entry to Edinburgh Castle
Enjoy free admission to historic Edinburgh Castle, where you can gaze at the sparkling Scottish Crown Jewels and familiarise yourself with some important Scottish history. The castle dates back to the 12th century, and was involved in many key historical conflicts. When you’ve seen everything inside the castle, take a walk outside and enjoy unbeatable panoramic views across Edinburgh.
Edinburgh Overnight Stay
You will be provided accommodation in one of the following 3* hotels (subject to availability):
Central Edinburgh Hotel
Edinburgh at Your Leisure
Take the second day to explore Edinburgh as you wish. Whether you want to try some traditional haggis for lunch or delve into some Scottish history at a museum, the choice is yours to decide!
Your return train will depart Edinburgh at 5.31pm, arriving back in London at 10.18pmSCHEDULE
Days of departure: Monday to Saturday
Check-in time: 6:30am
Finish (approx.):10:18pm (2nd Day)
Departure point: King’s Cross station
Hop-on Hop-off Edinburgh Schedule:
- Apr-Jun, Sep-Oct: last tour at 6:00p.m, runs every 15 minutes
- Jul-Aug: last tour at 7:15 pm, runs every 10-15 minutes
- Nov-Mar: last tour at 4:15 pm, runs every 20 minutes
Tour runs daily excluding 25 December.
What’s Included in the tour
- Reserved seats on East Coast Trains
- Open Top Bus Tour
- Admissions to Edinburgh Castle
- Accommodation at a centrally located 3* hotel
What’s Excluded in the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or drinks
Once booked this tour is non-refundable
Train seats are allocated on first come first serve basis & not guaranteed together.
Please double check you have entered the correct email address, as without the e-tickets you cannot travel. If you do not receive the email please contact the reservations team on +44 20 7993 8595 or email [email protected]
Please print all documents; rail and entry tickets. You will need all these documents for your trip.