Why not see the best views in London while you tuck into tea, scones, and all the trimmings of a traditional afternoon tea on the Thames? Book online today.
- Adult Ages 16+
- Youth Ages 8 - 15
- Child Ages 7 and under
- Family Two adults and two children
The Victorian Muslim Tour
Bloomsbury is an area with hidden Muslim heritage dating back to 774, only 141 years after the death of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).
Join us on this mind-blowing tour as we unearth some of the many secrets of this great location, such as discovering where the pavement sign of a Turkish bath leads.
Hear about the mystery of the vanishing mosque in 1899, Sheikh Abdullah Quilliam’s two last homes, Noor Ayat Khan, a Muslim spy, and a tragedy.
Which English Muslims wore the Fez hat? Which English King had an Islamic coin? The first Pakistani embassy!
- An area with hidden Muslim heritage dating back to 774
- Discover where the pavement sign of a Turkish bath leads to
- The mystery of the vanishing mosque in 1889
- Abdullah Quilliam
- A Muslim spy, a tragedy
- Which English Muslim wore the Fez hat?
- Which English King had an Islamic coin?
- Pakistan’s first unofficial embassy!
Tour departs from Holborn Tube Station. Served by Central and Piccadilly line.