Why not see the best views in London while you tuck into tea, scones, and all the trimmings of a traditional afternoon tea on the Thames? Book online today.
- People All ages
National Portrait Gallery Virtual Tour
The National Portrait Gallery was established in 1856 and has since managed to collect 215,000 portraits of famous figures throughout British History some of which feature Muslims and some which are connected to Muslims.
This is an online presentation via Zoom and can be booked by schools, workplaces, organisations or families.
We will be looking at a Black Muslim who became enslaved and fails at times to be mentioned in Black history month despite having British connections and contributions done in England in the 1700s.
- British alliance with the Ottomans during the Crimean war leads to a wrongly designed British note
- Malala the first & second, but just who is Malala first and why is she unknown?
- 500 years of Muslims living with amnesia
- Western disclosers of pirates, privateers, and Mujahideen
- East India Company, Lucknow – A War of Words
- And much more!