Why not see the best views in London while you tuck into tea, scones, and all the trimmings of a traditional afternoon tea on the Thames? Book online today.
- Adult Ages 16+
- Child Ages 3 - 15
4D Experience at The London Eye
The majestic London Eye is an iconic part of the London skyline and on a select list of ‘must-dos’ when visiting the city. Made up of 32 high-tech glass capsules, at its peak, the Eye elevates you to the dizzy heights of 135 metres above ground level.
Providing spectacular views across the city of London, spot Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Tower Bridge and various other iconic London landmarks, as the glittering Thames spreads out before you. London looks gorgeous both in the day and the night and boarding at sunset is even better. The journey around the Eye takes about 30 minutes, so there is plenty of time to take pictures and simply sit back and enjoy the view.
- Unrivalled views of London from dizzy heights of 135 meters
- Enter one of 32 high tech glass capsules for a 30-minute ride
- Spectacular views of Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, and more
- London looks spectacular in the day and the night
- Thrilling 4-D experience
This ticket includes a wonderful 4D experience at The London Eye. Watch the tale of a little girl and her father in London, with the help of excellent effects that include bubbles and mist! Beautiful views of London, a time-lapse and a pretty fireworks display make this story come to life.
Please note: All standard ticket guests wishing to see the 4D Experience will need to join the 4D entrance queue with their tickets 45 minutes prior to their booked time.
- The busiest period at the London Eye is between 12:00 PM and 3:00 PM, so it is advisable to visit at a different time
- All standard ticket guests wishing to see the 4D Experience would need to join the 4D entrance queue with their tickets 45 minutes prior to their booked time
- Opening Times until Sept 2018 are 10:00 AM – 8:30 PM daily.
- Winter times are 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM daily.
Your actual ticket will be emailed to you after your booking is completed.
The Coca-Cola London Eye, Riverside Building,
County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
Nearest Train/Underground Station: Waterloo
Bus Routes: 211, 77, 381
We are an agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.