Why not see the best views in London while you tuck into tea, scones, and all the trimmings of a traditional afternoon tea on the Thames? Book online today.
- Adult Ages 16+
- Child Ages 5 - 15
- Families Two adults and two children
- Include a professional guide This is an optional service
Open Top Bus Tour of London
If you have limited time in the great city of London then this three hour open top bus tour is the perfect ticket! Take in the sights and sounds of the city as you pass some of London’s most famous attractions and landmarks.
Listen in to guided commentary and be entertained with the gory secrets of this city – there’s a lot to discover! Test your nerves with tales of the Tower of London’s brutal history, Buckingham Palace’s ghosts, London Bridge’s head displays and much more! You’ll also get to have a right royal affair by soaking in sights of Buckingham Palace, the historic Westminster Abbey and the majestic St Paul’s Cathedral.
- Enjoy an introduction to the great city of London on an open top bus tour
- See the most-loved landmarks and locations including Big Ben, St Paul’s & more
- Learn London’s fascinating past with onboard audio commentary
- The best and most convenient way to see the sights on a time-limit
- Audio Guides
- London Eye
- William Shakespeare’s Globe Thearate
- Tower Bridge
- Tower of London
- The Shard
- Marble Arch
- Trafalgar Square
- and much more!