Why not see the best views in London while you tuck into tea, scones, and all the trimmings of a traditional afternoon tea on the Thames? Book online today.
- Adult Ages 16+
- Child Ages 5 - 15
- Infant Ages 4 and under
London by Bus Night Tour
As night falls, London begins to sparkle! See the city at its dazzling best with a London by Night Tour and soak up the lively evening atmosphere from your perch on an open-top bus. View the capital’s favourite landmarks lit up against the night sky – from the 1,000-year-old Tower of London to the 21st century London Eye!
You’ll pass through the beaming and booming financial district of the city, the vibrant Piccadilly Circus, and historic Trafalgar Square with towering Nelson’s Column at its centre. See Harrods lit up with its 12,000 light blubs! See lavish Buckingham Palace glowing under eye-catching spotlights, unmistakable St. Paul’s Cathedral, and Big Ben looming brightly against the darkness! This visually spectacular tour is the perfect way to easily see London’s top attractions at night.
- Open-top panoramic tour of London
- See a number of attractions at night including Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, Trafalgar Square & Piccadilly Circus
- All open-top buses have free Wi-Fi
- Live English or multilingual audio guide
- Returns back to the original departure point
- Live English commentary.
- Strict cleaning measures to the interior of all the buses and we will be asking all passengers to wear face coverings and gloves. Gloves will be provided but masks can be purchased if need be.
- Social distancing will be kept by having empty seats between customers.
- Infant price does not guarantee a seat.
- You cannot hop on and hop off on this tour.
- The commentary is not a Muslim history one.
- Unreserved seating.
Daily departures during autumn and winter (October to March) are at 19.30 and 21.20 and during the summer (April to September) are 19.30, 20.00, 20.30, 21.15, 21.45 and 22.15 from next to the glamorous Ritz hotel on Piccadilly.