Why not see the best views in London while you tuck into tea, scones, and all the trimmings of a traditional afternoon tea on the Thames? Book online today.
Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Adult Ages 16+
- Child Ages 15 and under
- Family Two adults and two children
Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Tour
Enjoy a fab 360-degree panoramic view of London’s top landmarks with superb digitally recorded multilingual commentaries including the choice of Arabic, English, and Hindi. This 24-hour ticket can be used to hop on and off a sightseeing tour bus at any one of our 60 stops across London. The popular route covers many of the capital’s most famous landmarks – see where it takes you!
You could check out St. Paul’s Cathedral and the formidable Tower of London before disembarking to explore riverside attractions – just head to a tour stop when you’re ready to get back on the bus! Or see the famous monument Marble Arch from the comfort of your seat and get off at a nearby stop for a stroll through idyllic Hyde Park. The choice is yours!
The sightseeing bus tour is a circular route around the City of London and Central London which takes in Tower Bridge, London Bridge, Tower of London, London Eye, Trafalgar Square, Whitehall, and many more locations with secret hidden gems on the guided hop-offs!
Tour languages include Arabic, Portuguese, French, German, Hindi, Japanese, Italian, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
- The Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English-speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way.
- The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Grand Tour (Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
Stop 67, Lancaster Terrace opposite Lancaster London Hotel is out of service.
Passengers for the Yellow route should instead use Stop 66, Lancaster Gate Stop LE. Passengers using the Orange route should use either Stop 17 on Park Lane or Stop 68 on Praed Street.
With the purchase of a 24 Hour Hop-on-Hop-off Bus tour, you will also enjoy a FREE Walking Tour and River Thames Boat Ride!
Free Walking Tour
Exploring London on foot is one of the best ways to see the city up close!
Discover the Royal Family’s favourite places to escape in the capital or see where The Beatles worked and played.
Choose from the following walking tours:
- The Royal Walking Tour including the Changing of the Guards
- The Beatles London Walking Tour
Free River Thames Boat Ride
With our Free River Thames Boat Ride, you can have a break from the bus and spend some time sightseeing from the water!
This relaxing boat ride passes some top London riverside attractions, giving an attractive alternative perspective on the city.