Why not see the best views in London while you tuck into tea, scones, and all the trimmings of a traditional afternoon tea on the Thames? Book online today.
- Adult Ages 16+
- Child Ages 5 - 15
- Family Two adults and two children
- Student/Senior Senior Ages 60+ or student with valid ID
- Infant Ages 2 and under
Windsor Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour
Enjoy a new sightseeing bus tour of the quintessentially British and very Royal Town of Windsor.
With two royal weddings this year at Windsor Castle, Windsor surely must be a place to visit or even a revisit with the newly established sightseeing tour bus! With 10 fabulous stops to hop-off the bus and explore the delights of Windsor and the picturesque village of Eton.
- 11 stops
- Entertaining Commentary about Windsor & Eton’s Culture and History
- 24 hours to explore
- Complimentary WIFI on board
- Great day out!
Whilst you’re in Windsor you can also enjoy the Changing of the Guard* ceremony where the bustling Windsor High Street transforms into a parade ground, as well as paying a visit to the Windsor Farm Shop to buy products produced on the Royal Farms.
With direct links to and from the capital, Windsor is just under an hour away from London Paddington or London Waterloo, so for your perfect day trip, join us and hop-on-board to wonderful Windsor!
* The ceremony usually takes place on Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays but please check the website to avoid disappointment.
There are 10 bus stops you can hop-on hop-off between with easy access to all that Windsor has to offer.