Why not see the best views in London while you tuck into tea, scones, and all the trimmings of a traditional afternoon tea on the Thames? Book online today.
- 1 Day
- 2 Days
- Adult Pass Ages 18+
- Child Pass Ages 17 and under
Get the Most Out of Your Time in York
York Pass is an added value sightseeing card giving you the flexibility to visit top attractions in the city and beyond! Pick a pass duration that matches your visit and simply show your York Pass at any attraction included in the guidebook to enter for free. It’s sightseeing made easy!
Available as a plastic card, pdf format to print out at home and more recently we have added a digital option to enable you to have your pass sent directly to your mobile device (please note if you would like digital passes you will need to collect a guidebook from the Visitor information centre on arrival in York).
- Free entry to attractions, tours, and museums including JORVIK Viking Centre, York Minster, York Dungeon, York’s Chocolate Story, and many more beyond York such as Castle Howard.
- Free 1-Day City Sightseeing “Hop on Hop off” Bus Tour ticket worth £14 to explore York and discover all of its iconic attractions.
- Free guidebook packed with helpful info and maps
- Exclusive special offers also available to York Pass holders including evening entertainment, cafes & restaurants
York Passes are available for either 1 or 2 days and for both adults and children (child pass 5 – 16). We do not offer a senior citizen pass or concessions.
- One day pass is valid for a calendar day.
- Two-day pass is valid for two consecutive calendar days
Passes are activated upon entry at the first attraction of your visit. We always advise customers to start using their pass first thing in the morning as from then on it works on a calendar day basis, not 24 hour period.
York Pass is not a fast track pass – York is a relatively small city with the city center attractions close together and within easy walking distance. The road train is free with the pass can transport you from York Minster to the National Railway Museum. A City Sightseeing 24 hour bus ticket is free with each pass.
The York Pass is also subject to a “purse value” of maximum gate prices (a total value of attraction entries) related to the number of days on your pass.
Explore and enjoy more of York using the discount vouchers in the York Pass guidebook.
Saving money on evening entertainment such as ghost walks and cinema tickets. Relax and enjoy dinner in a wide choice of restaurants, or treat yourself using the shopping offers. Want to go further afield beyond York? Hire a car or take a taxi …York Pass gives you a discount on both options. To take advantage of these exclusive York Pass discounts simply show the York Pass guidebook at the attraction admission point or at the payment point in a shop or restaurant.
Discount Voucher Terms & Conditions:
- You must present a 2019-20 York Pass Guidebook to redeem your Discount Voucher.
- Discount Vouchers are valid for the duration of your York Pass.
- Discount Vouchers can be used until March 2020.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- We recommend you telephone the establishment prior to visiting to check opening times.
- We cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions.
- Discount Vouchers may be withdrawn or subject to change without notice.
- As Halal Tourism Britain Ltd are official agents the acceptance of the Discount Voucher is strictly subject to the establishment’s own Terms and Conditions and deemed accepted on admission.