Why not see the best views in London while you tuck into tea, scones, and all the trimmings of a traditional afternoon tea on the Thames? Book online today.
- From :
- £ 199
Ideal for Special Occasions and Team Building
We have a different view of Clay Pigeon Shooting!
Whether you a beginner or a pro shooter, you are guaranteed a fantastic time!
£199 per person, Min 40 guests – ideal for that special occasion! Birthday, Anniversay, Eid or team building. If you are a charity and wishing to entertain your corporate clients what better way then this amazing experience!
With soft drinks, teas and coffee and a 2 course hot meal!
- Non shooting guests may join at £115 per person
- Minimum age for actual Clay Pigeon shooting is 15
- Supplement per person for small groups £100 per person
- Cruise Boat
- Clays and Cartridges
- Snacks on arrival
- Soft drinks, teas and coffee throughout
- 2 course hot fork meal
- Non Shooters may join
- Available 7 days a week
Your welcome aboard, at St Katharine’s or Tower Millennium pier, will be with pastries, nibbles, canapes depending what time of day you cruise. Tea, Coffee, soft drinks and water will be free flowing. No alcoholic drinks are served.
Expert tuition with a fun element for those who wish is the nature of the day. More bespoke package will be arranged.
The boat cruises for an hour to get to the shooting site, we can stretch it out if you need to for a meeting. 90 minutes of shooting followed by 90 minutes of cruising back into Central London – tide permitting, or longer if you wish.
The boat is approved, your clay shooting instructors will be fully qualified and insured and you can rest assured that your shoot has been approved by the Metropolitan Police and the Port of London Authority.
Standard hospitality packages are shown but bespoke items can be put together for your event.
Sample menus are shown and these can be adapted. In addition we have a whole host of entertainment that can be added. Please note if booking in December your cruise must finish no later than 4pm.
- Spiced Moroccan lamb tagine with apriccots, walnuts and coriander
- Grill Salmon with chive and leek sauce
- Chicken and seafood paella rice infused with saffron
- Cucumber, feta, rocket, oregano and tomato salad
- Bread rolls and butter
- Chocolate praline tart
- Strawberries and clotted cream (seasonal)
- Tarte au citron
- Ley Lime pie
- Baked vanilla cheesecake
- Banoffee pie
- Rocky road cheesecake
- Pecan pie
- Summer puddings (seasonal)
All timings are approximate – suggested schedule
- 9:45 AM Commence Boarding
- 10:00 AM Boat departs – welcome drinks and snacks
- 11:00 AM Boat arrives at shooting ground and secures a mooring position Instructors brief guests
- 11:15 AM Guests commence shooting in chosen format
- 12:45 PM Shooting concludes
- 1:00 PM Cruise returns towards Central London Lunch is served
- 2:45 PM Boat returns to pier and disembark commences
- 3:00 PM All guests diesmbark and cruise and shoot concludes