Why not see the best views in London while you tuck into tea, scones, and all the trimmings of a traditional afternoon tea on the Thames? Book online today.
- Sun - Thurs
- Fri & Sat
- Person Ages 5+
- Infant Ages 0 - 4
Halal Dinner Cruise on the River Thames
Dine and enjoy this great halal dinner cruise on the River Thames. See spectacular views with your loved one or group of friends!
Your evening begins the moment you step aboard, when a friendly waiter serves a delicious starter.
Stunning views are on the menu too, as the inky-dark night along great vistas of riverscape gives way to the spectacular lighting of River Thames buildings.
- A 3-hour river cruise
- Welcome drink
- A delicious 4-course meal
Note: Soft drinks are not included and may be purchased on board.
- Scottish Smoked Salmon Mousse with mustard and dill centre, king prawns with lemon and Mesclun salad
- Tomato, Roast Pepper and Basil Soup
- Roasted Supreme of Chicken served with dauphinoise potato and mushroom with thyme and seasonal vegetables
- White, dark and milk chocolate truffle cake with raspberry sauce
- Tea or coffee and mints
The boat departs from Westminster Pier at 19:45. Boarding commences at 19:30. The boat returns to Westminster Pier at 22:45. The closest tube station is Westminster Pier served by Circle, District, and Jubilee lines. Please use www.tfl.gov.uk if you require planning for your journey.
Note: Once booked, no refunds or exchanges are possible. Please arrive on time as the boat will not wait for you.