Why not see the best views in London while you tuck into tea, scones, and all the trimmings of a traditional afternoon tea on the Thames? Book online today.
Halal Lunch Cruise
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 3 - 12
River Thames Halal Lunch Cruise
While you enjoy a delicious 2-course lunch, we take you on a relaxed mini voyage through the heart of London.
The friendly waiters serve you a scrumptious halal meal with a hearty main course, just right for an appetite fanned by river breezes. And when you’ve finished your dessert, you can take a stroll on deck to round off your river-day experience.
As you set off, the Tower of London and Tower Bridge are in sight whether through panoramic windows or from the open upper deck. See The Shard, London Eye, The Globe, St. Paul’s, Big Ben, Cleopatra Needle, Tate Modern, Golden Hinde, and much more!
This cruise lasts 1 hour and 45 minutes, which gives you plenty of time to enjoy both the view and the company!
Whether it’s a first-time, original choice for you and your friends or a long-time favorite of river cruise aficionados, we’re sure you’ll find it’s a great choice for a memorable meal with a bright conversation.
- Relaxing and rather stimulating
- Enjoy a delicious 2-course halal set lunch
- A relaxed mini voyage through the heart of London
- 1-hour-45 minute river cruise
- Thyme, Rosemary and Lemon Roasted Supreme of Chicken with Creamy Leek
- Tarragon and Mushroom Sauce served with Dauphinoise Potato and Seasonal Vegetables
- White, Dark, and Milk Chocolate Truffle Cake with Raspberry Sauce
- Tea or Coffee
Soft drinks may be purchased on board.
- Halal set meal
- Waiter service
- 1-hour-45 minute river cruise (Embark takes +15 min.)
Window seats supplement – per table 2 from £5 per person and can only be purchased by bank transfers. Please contact us.
The cruise departs daily from Tower Pier. The boat leaves at 11:45 am (boarding at 11:30am) and returns at 1:30 pm.