Why not see the best views in London while you tuck into tea, scones, and all the trimmings of a traditional afternoon tea on the Thames? Book online today.
- Private Group Up to 75 people
Sunday Buffet Brunch Cruise on Thames
With social distancing seating: This dining cruise experience follows the same regulations as a restaurant and for up to 75 guests.
Prayers on the open deck! (Bring your own pray mats and bags for shoes).
Guests will be greeted with a welcome drink before eating as much or as little as you like from the buffet.
There’s no better way to start a Sunday than by tucking into brunch while sailing down the river for magnificent views of the Thames. Other days may be considered.
You can always stroll upstairs to take in the 360-degree views of London’s riverside landmarks which include, Tower Bridge, Tower of London, The Shard, London Eye, The Globe, St Paul’s, Big Ben, Cleopatra Needle, Tate Modern, Golden Hinde, and much more!
- First time in UK exclusive River Thames cruise boat
- 3 deck boat
- Open top deck providing 360 degrees of non-obstructive views of the riverside
- Embark and disembark at Tower Pier
- Halal Buffet
- Bread rolls and butter
- Danish pastries and croissants
- American style pancakes and maple syrup
- Chickpea, pepper, egg and feta cheese hash
- Beef sausage
- Grilled smoked Turkey bacon
- Scrambled eggs with chives
- Hash browns
- Roast mushrooms
- Smoked salmon, cream cheese & rocket bagel
- Smoked paprika potato wedges
- Grilled vegetable tabbouleh, feta, quinoa and pomegranate salad
- Belgian sweet waffle with forest fruits and salted caramel sauce
- Rocky road cheesecake
- Tea & Coffee
We reserve the right to alter the menu if need be
Other fruit juices and non-alcoholic drinks may be purchased on board
PLEASE BE ON TIME AS YOU MAY MISS THE BOAT!
The cruise leaves and returns to Tower Pier: Lower Thames Street, London EC3N 4DT. Social distancing seating.
Tower Pier is close to Tower Hill underground station served by the Circle and District lines. Tower Gateway DLR station and London Bridge train station is not far off.
Cars may be parked at Indigo Car Park, 50 Lower Thames Street, London EC3R 6DT. The cost is £3.50 all day on Sundays. Please make all inquiries for car parking directly with them.
The Car park and Tower Pier is within the Congestion Charge Zone and the ULEZ. Whitechapel has free parking and is about a 10 minutes walk away.
Underground: Tower Hill (Circle/District)