Why not see the best views in London while you tuck into tea, scones, and all the trimmings of a traditional afternoon tea on the Thames? Book online today.
York Halal Afternoon Tea Cruise
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 3 - 12
- Infant Ages 2 and under
Tea Cruise on River Ouse in York
Enjoy amazing views, great food, and a relaxing atmosphere, keynotes of our dining cruises on the River Ouse in York. This is a delightful cruise, with delicious, traditional British Afternoon Tea, sailing regularly from April to Sept.
Enjoy a 2-hour cruise with a selection of dainty home-made sandwiches, fruit scones with preserves and cream, and delicious finger desserts, all served with freshly brewed tea and coffee.
This cruise sails from King’s Staith Landing only.
The cruise also includes an informative commentary from a local, knowledgeable skipper as you sail through the city and then downstream to Bishopthorpe Palace.
- 1-hour-45-minute cruise
- A selection of sandwiches, traditional cakes, pastries, scones with clotted cream and jam
- As much tea and coffee as you want
- Live commentary
Please note: If a child from 0-2 years would like to have a seat, the child rate will be charged.
Rounds of Dainty Finger Sandwiches:
- Smoked Salmon, Cream Cheese and Chives
- Egg Mayonnaise and Cress
- Wensleydale and Apple Chutney
Selection of Homemade Cakes (2 per person):
- Cream Filled Chocolate Profiteroles
- Iced Carrot Cakes Squares
- Almond and Strawberry Bakewell Slice
- Homemade Sultana Scones with Raspberry
- Conserve and Clotted Cream
- Refillable Tea or Coffee
Please note: A vegetarian meal may be offered as a Halal-friendly meal.