Adult 16+ £30.00. Child 8+ £16, Under 7 Free, Family 2A+2C = £90.00
Duration 1h30 mins
A newly established tour at the world famous British museum that provides an insight to the Muslim connections!
Established in 1753, largely based on the collections of scientist Sir Hans Sloane in Montagu Houseon the site of the current buildings. starting of with 80,000 natural and artifical rarities, with over 40,000 books and manuscrpits and 32,000 coins and medals and now 8 million objects make the British Museum a top attraction in London!
Meeting point for ordinary bookings: Front Entrance, Great Russell Street
London WC1B 3DG.
Meeting point for groups is the back entrance on Montague Place
The four tube stations closest to the Museum are:
- Tottenham Court Road (Cetntral Line): 5-minute walk
- Holborn (Central and Piccadilly lines) : 7-minute walk
- Russell Square (Piccadilly line): 7-minute walk
- Goodge Street (Northern line): 8-minute walk
The following bus routes pass within walking distance of the Museum.
- New Oxford Street: 1, 8, 19, 25, 38, 55, 98, 242
- Tottenham Court Road (northbound) / Gower Street (Southbound): 14, 24, 29, 73, 134, 390
- Southampton Row: 59, 68, X68, 91, 168, 188
- Bike racks are available inside the gates of the Main Entrance on Great Russell Street (please note that folding bikes are not allowed on the premises).
- The Museum can't assume responsibility for damage or theft of bicycles left on-site.
- You may wish to use the Santander Cycle Hire scheme on your journey. If so, a docking station can be found on the corner of Great Russell Street and Montague Street, a two-minute walk from the Main Entrance.
Please use www.tfl.gov.uk
to plan your journey to the British Museum