Why not see the best views in London while you tuck into tea, scones, and all the trimmings of a traditional afternoon tea on the Thames? Book online today.
City of London Tour
- Adult Ages 16+
- Youth Ages 8 - 15
- Child Ages 7 and under
- Family Two adults and two children
Discover the City of London
The City of London settlement was established by the Romans who called London “Londinium” in 50 AD.
We cover a wide variety of sites and interesting topics on this tour including some of Saladhuddin’s connections, the earliest Muslim Statues in the UK, revealing who was England’s most famous immigrant from the Middle East, hidden gems, architecture, crime, Crusades/ Jihad, health, drink, the Great Fire of London, legends, and finishing off at a truly memorable listed building!
- The Muslim tour covers numerous locations around the “Square Mile”
- We look at some of Saladhuddin’s connections
- The earliest Muslim Statues in the UK
- England’s most famous immigrant from the Middle East
- The Great Fire of London
The starting location is Temple Tube Station. Served by the Circle or District line. The station has WiFi.