Why not see the best views in London while you tuck into tea, scones, and all the trimmings of a traditional afternoon tea on the Thames? Book online today.
Crusades, Muslims, and City of London
- People All Ages
Guided Tour Through the City of London
A one of a kind tour of 20 different London locations!
- Visit to the Temple Church
- Discover the location of where a Christian order settled after being given a safe exit by Salahuddin Ayyub
- Saracens – endurance, enthusiasm and perceived invincibility of Salahuddin desert warriors
- Ottoman connections to City of London
- St. Paul’s Cathedral
- The story of London’s first coffee shop
- Mysterious Mosque of 1980 mentioned on the Millennium Measure
- Panoramic view over the City and much more
Dr. Robin Griffith Jones
Reverend and Valiant Master of the Temple at the Temple Church, and a Senior Lecturer in Theology at King’s College London.
Dr. Uthman Lateef
BA (First Class Hons) in History, an MA (Dist.) in Crusader Studies and PhD in the Place of Fada’il al-Quds (the Merits of Jerusalem) and Religious Poetry in the Muslim effort to recapture Jerusalem in the Crusades time.
Historian, Britain’s first professionally qualified Muslim tour guide, radio show presenter of The British Muslim History Show on ReviveFM. Discovered London’s first known Mosque of 1895 and the site of the first publicly known Eid Prayers which now has a blue plaque. Consultant to Jorvik Viking Festival, Museums, and Galleries. Record-breaking Islamic tour at Tate Britain with the most attendees of a tour.