Why not see the best views in London while you tuck into tea, scones, and all the trimmings of a traditional afternoon tea on the Thames? Book online today.
London’s First Mosque
- Adult Ages 16+
- Youth Ages 8 - 15
- Child Ages 7 and under
- Family Two adults and two children
See the Highlights of Willesden
A highly educational tour discovering a man’s life and how he established London’s first Mosque in 1895!
“Britain has an Empire where there were more Muslim subjects than Christian subjects but yet no mosque in its capital!” – Mohammad Dollie
- London’s First Mosque Muslim history tour
- 4 different locations!
- Meeting Point: Outside Willesden New Cemetery, Franklyn Rd, Willesden, London NW10 9TE.
- Closest starting tube station: Golders Green and then 260 bus. Alternative bus: 266
- End Point: West Ealing Mosque (UKIM), Brownlow Rd, West Ealing W13 0SQ
- Tour timings: 9:30 AM and 1:30 PM
By coming on the tour you have understood and agreed to our T&C found on this website.