Why not see the best views in London while you tuck into tea, scones, and all the trimmings of a traditional afternoon tea on the Thames? Book online today.
Paris Escorted Day Trip
- Adult Ages 12-59
- Child Ages 4 - 11
- Infant Ages 3 and under
- Student/Senior Senior Ages 60+ or student with valid ID
Eurostar Journey to Paris
When you arrive at St. Pancras International station, your exhilarating Paris adventure begins.
Head to Paul Express Coffee hop’d Coffee Shop (opposite the Eurostar concourse) at 6:00 am (5:30 am on Saturdays), where a representative meets you with your welcome pack, complete with a Paris map!
Kick-off your Paris day trip in style with a ride on the world-famous Eurostar™. The 2-hour-15-min. journey to Paris passes through 31 miles of Channel Tunnel, disembarking at Gare due Nord station, Paris!
Please Note: The meeting time is 5:30 am on Saturdays. Check-in for the Eurostar closes 30 minutes before your departure time.
- Reserved seats on Eurostar
- Escorted tour around Paris
- One-hour cruise on the River Seine
- Entry to Louvre Museum (Skip the queue)
- Entry to Eiffel Tower (second floor)
- Free map of Paris
Panoramic Tour of Paris
Your expert guide will meet you on arrival at Gare du Nord and introduce you to the City of Love during a dazzling panoramic tour across this treasured city.
See luxury stores that stretch for miles on the world-famous Champs Elysees and spy the towering Arc de Triomphe standing firmly at the western end of the street.
You’ll cruise past the Trocadero, a stunning neo-Classical building that houses a national theatre and various museums.
An iconic representation of Paris and France, the Eiffel Tower is a global icon made out of iron! A vital part of any trip to Paris, get your camera ready and prepare to experience the unbelievable views across the city from the lofty second floor.
If there is low availability of Eiffel tower tickets, the Montparnasse tower will be visited instead.
Tour Montparnasse is a 210-meter (689 ft) office skyscraper located in the Montparnasse area of Paris, France. Constructed from 1969 to 1973, it was the tallest skyscraper in France until 2011, when it was surpassed by the 231-meter (758 ft) Tour First.
Seine River Cruise
You’ll sail down the River Seine during an hour-long luxury cruise, floating under classic Parisian bridges and past stunning monuments. An audio guide will also be provided to give an informative commentary about the buildings and attractions you pass.
The world’s most visited museum, the Louvre is a huge, jaw-dropping building that hides a mass of priceless artwork. After entering the museum through the modern Louvre Pyramid, you’ll be able to stroll through the collections, taking in the legendary Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo, and much more.
Please Note: The Louvre Museum is not open on Tuesdays. You will visit Musee d’Orsay instead.
As your unforgettable day in Paris comes to a close, your guide will escort you back to Gare du Nord to bid the romantic city a reluctant farewell. The departure time is 8:13 pm, arriving back in London at approx 9:39 pm.
- Reserved seats on Eurostar
- Escorted tour in Paris
- Walking tour
- River cruise
- Admissions to Louvre Museum and Eiffel Tower
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel transfer
- Food and beverages unless stated differently
- *The Louvre does not open on Tuesdays. You will visit Musee d’Orsay instead.
- Your full information pack including tickets will be sent to you around 10 days before you travel at the latest.
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk.
- Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
- Your tickets will be printed under the lead passengers name.
- 100% cancellation charges apply to this tour – once booked it cannot be cancelled.
- During this tour there is a fair amount of fast paced walking involved. Please dress and wear footwear appropriately.
- Unable to accept no liability if Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third party action or bad weather as this is beyond our control.
Are you wondering how we can offer these great Paris trips at such fantastic prices? As all our Eurostar tickets are secured well before the date you choose to travel, you will benefit from advance ticket prices regardless of how close your travel date is! The savings from purchasing these tickets at a lower price are passed on to our customers, so you never have to search for a better deal.